domino magazine included our old glory cufflinks in their winter 2015 issue + their holiday gifts for him
Thank you to THE Clinton Kelly for featuring our Daniel Boone infinity scarf in his holiday gift guide
We spotted our Daniel Boone on Capital A blog's gift round up
We partnered with Freaker USA for a Christmas giveaway!
EffortlessStyle including one of our wool plaid pocket squares in their holiday roundup!
Check us out throughout in Native's holiday gift guide!
Sweet Peach blog from Atlanta did a feature on our Pocket Square Subscriptions in their Manly Monday feature- a great gift idea!
We are honored to be a Style Finalist for the Martha Stewart American Made Contest
Our accessories were featured as part of this gorgeous wedding shoot you can check out on Ruffled!
Many thanks to the Tennessean for mentioning us in their list of the Martha Stewart American Made finalists from Nashville!
It was fun to collaborate again with One Kings Lane for a special weekend sale this month!
Thanks to DesignFeast for the in-depth and thoughtful interview
- The Beveled Edge here in Nashville featured us as a local artisan in their store for February
- Nfocus Nashville magazine included our pocket squares in their 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
- Our "Dizzy Gilespie" square was featured over at Magpie
- Daily XY highlighted our fall/winter Lewis + Clark Collection
- Made by US with Love adds us to their directory of US-Made accessories
- We were honored to donate a Rhett Butler box set for the "In His Grip" Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament + Silent auction to benefit IHG Ministries (Franklin, TN)
- A handsome editorial from Back Down South
- The Versatile Gent included us in their top ten list of Etsy pocket square sellers
- The blogger at 52 Tiger posted an awesome write up about us and the his love of his Rhett Butler pocket square at here at: 52 Tiger.
- The Sweet Peach blog highlights "Scrumptious Design from the South". They featured our Etsy site and our pocket squares in their Manly Monday feature
- Cool conglomerate site "NotCouture" gave our Roy Acuff herringbone chambray pocket square front page status.
- Our friends at William Rogue + Co introduce us on their blog
- Fashion With A Conscience does a write up about our Earth-friendly approach
- Great Lakes Prep writes up about our collaboration with William Rogue + Co on their site
- Nashville Lifestyles magazine included New York to Nashville in an editorial about Nashville designers.
- Southern Living gave us a shout out in their "Daily South" post.
- Danielle Romero was interviewed by RosieMade
- New York to Nashville partnered with Scoutmob to offer goods through their Scoutmob Shoppe storefront
- You can now purchase select pocket squares from the well-curated William Rogue and Co, who feature all American-made goods.
Featured on Huckberry during the week of March 12-19th.
- Nashville on the Move featured us as a Local Artisan. Check out the write up: here
- Milk 'n Sugar featured our pocket squares and hosted a pocket square giveaway until March 15, 2013. Check that out here